Wednesday, May 14, 2008

TLC is no more

As of this morning, TLC has been bought out by a new company called Breezy design. Don't let the name fool you. It is the same company, owned by the same people. They have just changed their name so they can be free and clear of outstanding debts. Now they don't have to pay us our overdue commission checks or be responsible for any events we have already earned coupons on. As of July, I will no longer be selling TLC/Breezy products once I clear out my remaining inventory. I have tried to hold on as long as possible in the hopes that they would get it together, but I cannot support a company that I can no longer trust. If you would like to continue to receive their products once I get out, my TLC/Breezy website will stay active until mid August, but after that, you will need to go directly to their website. I will continue to sell other scrapbooking products as well as Uppercase living and Dove chocolate at home. if you are interested in hosting a crop or party, I will still be available. Good luck and happy scrappin!

No comments: