Saturday, May 3, 2008

Scrapbook yard sale!!

Scrapbooking Yard Sale at my home

Saturday May 10th from 9-2*

1705 Naselle Ln.

Richmond, VA 23228

There will be Creative Memories, TLC, Idea Books, Kits and so much MORE!

There will also be a booth for Uppercase living and Dove Chocolates available. Schedule a party and get a free gift!

If you cannot attend, I may be able to fit you in early, so contact me!

Also, Save the following dates!!!

Great American Scrapbook Convention

Chantilly, VA

June 19-21

I will be vendoring the Thursday and Friday crops.

go to www.greatamericanscrapbook.com for more info!

Also:

Relay for life all day crop

Hopewell Moose Lodge

July 26

9 am -11 pm

$50 fee

lunch, dinner, and snacks included as well as 2 classes of your choice

bring a friend and pay $80, or pay before July 12 and the price is $45 each

email me for more info

No comments: