Saturday, May 3, 2008

A little bit of here and there May Newsletter

Wow look at all the stuff I got in my Dove starter kit! It was an $800 value!!

A little bit of here and there

May 2008 Newsletter

(Formerly known as Scrappin with TLC)

Happy May Everyone! You may have noticed that our name has changed from Scrappin with TLC to A Little Bit of here and there. This is to accommodate the changes that TLC has made to their policies. And with that in mind, I would like to introduce our new website:

www.alittlebitofhereandthere.blogspot.com

It is still a work in progress, but it is our hope that you will be able to find anything you need there. It does not have a current shopping cart (that is in the works) but there are links to all of the catalogs and products that we offer. To order anything, just send an email to scrappinbekah@teacher.com

and we will get your products to youJ

So here is what we currently offer:

Dove chocolate at home-Yes that is correct! Dove chocolate now has a work from home business! We proudly offer an exclusive line of premium chocolate products that are great for making easy, fun, and elegant desserts! Start your own dove business for only $50. Get in on the ground floor of this exciting company! Visit www.dovechocolateathome.com for more information. My Chocolatier id# is 6154.

Uppercase Living-Scrapbooking for your walls! Uppercase living has decorative _expressions for every décor! Pick from the designs in the catalog or create your own with My _Expressions! Every design comes in your choice of color. Get free stuff just for ordering and even more free stuff if you have a party or catalog show! To view the catalog go to www.uppercaseliving.com and click on customer login. My demonstrator id is 280942; the token is Cowne.

Memory Works-Want the latest trends in scrapbooking but don’t want to visit the stores to get it? Order from me and get all your favorite brands. We have everything from Heidi Swapp to Fancy Pants. You can even have a scrapbooking party with all of the new stuff! The new catalog isn’t even out yet, but I have a sneak peek here! Go to www.memory-works.com to view the catalog from home and email me with your orders.

Scrapbook Girl Apparel and Accessories- Fun and comfy scrapbooking shirts, pjs and accessories. If I don’t have it in stock, I can order it for you! Visit www.scrapbookgirl.com to see more.

Top Line Creations-Whether you prefer paper or digital scrapbooking, we have what you need! Get discounts on all of your papercrafting or digital needs by becoming a Club member. Yearly memberships start at just $25. See www.topline-creations.com/scrappinbekah to join today!

Want a free gift? Have a party for Dove Chocolates, Uppercase living, or Memory Works and get a free gift! You can even combine more than one to get even more free stuff! Contact me for more info!

To kick off the new website, I am cleaning house! I will be having a scrapbooking yard sale on May 10th at my home. I will also have a sneak peak of all the new stuff ! Look for the email to follow shortly!

No comments: