Friday, August 8, 2008

First Annual Scrapbooking Yard Sale

September 27th from 9 am-3 pm at the Quality Inn in Chester!
I have spoken with Caryn's Crop circle and they will no longer be doing a scrapbooking yard sale at the Chesterfield Fair grounds. They have cancelled this year and are closing down their website as well. Since I have so many friends who have been waiting for this year's yard sale, I have decided to put one together. This is going to be big!

If you are thinking of being a vendor or want to set up a yard sale table please contact me before Sept 1 so I can ensure there are enough tables available.

Want to come and shop? I promise it will be worth it! We are going to have some really great door prizes and deals throughout the day! There will also be a grand prize worth over $250! The cost is $3 at the door or $2 in advance. Contact me for more details!!! You don't want to miss out! There will be consultants from Creative Memories, Close to my Heart, TLC, Memory Works, Dove Chocolate Discoveries, Uppercase Living, Stampin' Up, and more!!!

No comments: